- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Tools and Analysis tab, then select Google Analytics.
- Click the Admin tab at the top right of the page.
- In the left column, in the "Account" dropdown, select the name of the account you'd like to link. (Note: If you don’t see the account you’d like to link, you may need to navigate back up to the account level, or further up to Account Home, in order to reach the Account Administration page and view a list of your accounts.)
- Click the Adwords Linking tab under the "Account" menu.
- Click the +New Link button, then select Link Accounts.
- Select which Google Analytics profiles you'd like to link to AdWords. Autotagging is recommended and allows AdWords to automatically and invisibly tag your destination URLs so that Google Analytics can track them. If you don't want to enable autotagging, select "I'll manually tag my links.” Tagging your ads is essential for most advertisers, because it lets you see which marketing activities are really paying off.
- Click Continue.