Website Sales Funnel Design
The Key to Your Website's Conversion Performance
I see a lot of websites that are not living up to their potential. Is yours one of them?
Too often I have clients who have paid a significant sum to website designers who don't have a clear grasp of how traffic moves through a site and the importance of not only designing a visually attractive site, but one that successfully speaks to the needs and wants of the people who are visiting the site.
It's hard enough to find web developers who can build a highly functional site. Harder still to find a developer who can provide function and beauty. And rarest of all is the developer who can provide function, beauty, and conversions (i.e., a sale, a call, or some other desired action taken by the site visitor).
The secret is to start with clear sales funnel design. By consciously designing the user experience, you vastly improve it and the results are:
- Lower bounce rates
- More page views
- More time spent on your site
- More sales
- More foot traffic to your business
Actual Client Map
In other words, the site visitor is engaged and that means that your search engine ranking is going to improve as a result.
Successful sales funnel design takes into account the following factors:
- Stable methods for creating conversions specific to your products or services
- Customer demographics
- Traffic sources
- Keyword research & analysis
- Content analysis
- Visual elements (graphics)
- Branding (Your promise to your customers)
- Your unique selling propositions (USPs)
- Visitor flow
When done properly, sales funnel design:
- Organically improves search engine ranking
- Defines how your website should be built (navigation structure, graphics, page layouts, etc...)
- Causes your PPC campaigns to perform better with less money!
- Results in more conversions because your site visitors are finding what they're looking for
Ready to get your site in shape?
Contact us now for an estimate! 720-739-0261